VoteDeis Website

Sept. 10, 2020

Dear Students and Faculty Colleagues,

For those of you who are eligible to vote in the upcoming U.S. November elections or are interested in understanding more about the US electoral process, I am pleased to share the Brandeis VoteDeis website, a portal to information you need to register and to vote — in-person, by mail or absentee — on Nov. 3. This website was developed by a nonpartisan Brandeis coalition supporting voter registration and voting. On this website you can find answers to your questions on how to register to vote, and when and where to vote.

The VoteDeis site also features information on upcoming on-campus and online voting-related events, and a series of “Why I Vote” videos by President Ron Liebowitz, students, professors, staff members and alumni.

Brandeis is proud to be one of 237 universities and colleges whose presidents have signed on to the ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge to increase nonpartisan student civic learning, political engagement and — especially — voter participation.

I invite you to explore and share our Brandeis VoteDeis website. If you are eligible to vote, I urge you to make a plan to register and to vote, and to help your family and friends do the same.

Best regards,

Lisa M. Lynch, Provost