Evening Waltham BranVan
The evening BranVan is a student-run shuttle service for Brandeis students, faculty, staff and their guests that travels from campus to Waltham. It operates from 4 p.m. to 2:45 a.m. on weekdays and from noon to 2:45 a.m. on weekends. The last Waltham route from campus leaves at 2:15 a.m.
This BranVan operates on a reservation-based system; seating is limited and you may only reserve 1 seat. For complete details or to make a reservation, call 781-736-4999.
Reserve a Seat
- Call 781-736-4999
- BranVan Website
Passengers may begin making reservations at 3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, and at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Reservations can only be made for yourself. Reservations can be made up 3 hours in advance, but must be submitted at least 1 hour before departure.
Schedule and Live Tracking
This shuttle operates during the academic year and on a limited schedule during Thanksgiving, February, spring/Passover breaks and semester recess.
Severe weather conditions may result in the escort safety service being unavailable due to safety concerns. Anyone requiring an escort when the service is unavailable or after 2:45 a.m. should contact university police at 781-736-5000.
- South St. at Mods crosswalk (outbound)
- South St. at Shakespeare Rd. (outbound)
- South St. at Highland St.
- South St. at Dartmouth St.
- South St. at Bedford St.
- South St. at Charles St. (99 Restaurant)
- South St. at Vernon St.
- South St. at Russell St. (opposite Walgreens)
- Prospect St. at Russell St.
- Russell St. opposite Hannaford
- Harvard St. at CVS
- Main St. at U.S. Post Office
- Main St. opposite Waltham Public Library
- Main St. at Moody St.
- Moody St. at Crescent St.
- Adams St. at Walnut St.
- Moody at High and Maple St.
- Moody at Cherry St.
- Moody at Ash St.
- Moody at Brown St.
- Moody at Robbins St.
- Moody at Orange St.
- Burger King (Moody St. at Crescent St.)
- Crescent St. at Adams St.
- Crescent St. at Hotel
- Crescent St. at Watch Factory
- Prospect St. at Art Gallery
- Prospect St. at Highland St.
- Highland St. at South St (inbound)
- South St. at Shakespeare Rd. (inbound)
- South St. at Mods crosswalk (inbound)