Evening Waltham BranVan
The evening BranVan is a student-run shuttle service for Brandeis students, faculty, staff, and guests traveling from campus to Waltham. It operates from 4:00 p.m. to 2:45 a.m. on weekdays and from noon to 2:45 a.m. on weekends. The last Waltham route from campus leaves at 2:15 a.m.
Schedule and Live Tracking
This shuttle operates during the academic year and on a limited schedule during Thanksgiving, February, spring/Passover breaks, and semester recess.
Severe weather conditions may make the escort safety service unavailable due to safety concerns. Anyone requiring an escort when the service is unavailable or after 2:45 a.m. should contact university police at 781-736-5000.
- South St. at Mods crosswalk (outbound)
- South St. at Shakespeare Rd. (outbound)
- South St. at Highland St.
- South St. at Dartmouth St.
- South St. at Bedford St.
- South St. at Charles St. (99 Restaurant)
- South St. at Vernon St.
- South St. at Russell St. (opposite Walgreens)
- Prospect St. at Russell St.
- Russell St. opposite Hannaford
- Harvard St. at CVS
- Main St. at U.S. Post Office
- Main St. opposite Waltham Public Library
- Main St. at Moody St.
- Moody St. at Crescent St.
- Adams St. at Walnut St.
- Moody at High and Maple St.
- Moody at Cherry St.
- Moody at Ash St.
- Moody at Brown St.
- Moody at Robbins St.
- Moody at Orange St.
- Burger King (Moody St. at Crescent St.)
- Crescent St. at Adams St.
- Crescent St. at Hotel
- Crescent St. at Watch Factory
- Prospect St. at Art Gallery
- Prospect St. at Highland St.
- Highland St. at South St (inbound)
- South St. at Shakespeare Rd. (inbound)
- South St. at Mods crosswalk (inbound)