- Confidential one-on-one conversations (available in English, French, Spanish, and Mandarin)
- Support during the reporting processes
- Connections to both on-campus and off-campus resources
- Self-care and grounding exercises
- Campus escorts and study buddies
If you are hosting an event that addresses sensitive or triggering topics, RCC Peer Advocates can be present to support participants who wish to talk to someone during or after the event. If you would like the support of Peer Advocates at your event, please fill out our event services request form.
Please submit your request at least two weeks prior to the event so that both Peer Advocates and staff have enough time to make the necessary preparations.
Education and Training
The Rape Crisis Center has partnered with the Office of Prevention Services to establish a library of trainings which can be requested by any member of the Brandeis community. Student groups and Community Advisors are particularly encouraged to host these trainings.
Available trainings include, but are not limited to, the following:
Support a Friend Workshop
Culture of Consent Conversation