Financial Aid to Transfer Students

Financial aid is available for students entering Brandeis as transfer students from other institutions of higher education. Applicants who wish to apply for financial assistance should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the CSS/PROFILE, and copies of student and parent Federal income tax returns for the most recent tax year. The application for financial aid is due at the same time as the application for admission.