Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Brandeis University offers a Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) starting with our May 2016 graduates. There is a $10.95 charge for this service.
Students who graduated on or after May 22, 2016, are eligible to purchase or reserve their CeDiploma.
CeDiplomas will be available for purchase approximately one to two weeks after each degree conferral date. If your CeDiploma is not yet available, you may reserve the CeDiploma and you will be notified by email when it is ready for download. The cost to purchase your CeDiploma is $10.95.Register/Download now
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment.
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, state government licensing agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.