Club Contracts, Forms and Policies

Club Contracts 

Any club bringing an outside person or entity on campus must fill out (at minimum) a Contract Approval Form, Brandeis Independent Consultant Agreement (ICA) and Brandeis W9/Vendor Certification Form. All contracts must be brought in person to the Department of Student Activities one month before work commences and handed to a staff member or office assistant.  Contracts will be approved and signed by staff and club contact will be emailed once the signature process has been completed. Club leaders should collect the fully signed contract and bring it to the contract bin in the Romper Room for payment. Email Student Activities with any questions.

Club Renewal Form

All clubs need to fill out the Club Renewal Form in order to maintain their status, allowing them to reserve spaces, have access to SUMS and Allocations Board funding, etc. The deadline for this form to be submitted is September 16. Any clubs who don't fill out this form by that time will be deactivated at the following Student Union Senate Meeting. 

Club Updates

If you need to update your club website, please contact Student Activities. If you have questions, comments, or concerns with this form or if you have other club website updates, please email Student Activities.

Club Leader Listserv

Do you want to receive registration announcements? Be sure that you are on the Club Leader listserv!

To receive emails regarding Allocation Board submission information, treasury deadlines, and other club news, we recommend that at least two current members from your club (usually the President and Treasurer) are subscribed to the Club Leaders listserv.

Not on Club Leaders listserv? Log in with your Brandeis Unet and click on the bottom left where it says “subscribe.”

Club Policies