International Summer Students from other U.S. Colleges and Universities

International students from other U.S. colleges and universities who wish to enroll in the Summer School should be aware of three important factors.

Brandeis is not able to issue I-20 forms for F-1 student visas as Summer School is not considered a full-time program. Students who already have an F-1 visa, and are attending another U.S. college, are welcome to submit an application. We can not assist you with obtaining a visa.

Enrollment in college-level courses at Brandeis presumes English language proficiency at a level at least equivalent to a score of 600 on TOEFL examination.

International students must submit the following Medical / Health Insurances forms:
Health Insurance Selection/Reporting Form
Meningococcal Waiver Form
Health and Immunization Report
Your records of immunization, as well as the method of immunization will be examined. Students who have not been immunized via the methods identified on the Immunization Record Form will be required to be re-immunized at your own expense. If you do not have health insurance coverage you will be required to purchase insurance to cover your summer session.

Learn More

Request Information and Notifications

Review Our Summer Course Offerings