How to Buy Tickets
All seats are General Admission.
- General Public: $20
- Brandeis Community*: $15
- Seniors (55+): $15
- Non-Brandeis Students: $5 - Limit one per ID.
- Brandeis Students: $0 - Please follow these instructions to receive your free ticket, using your University email address.
*Brandeis Community includes current faculty and staff, emeriti, alumni, BNC, BOLLI, and HSL; limit two discount tickets per ID.
Getting tickets is easy! You may:
- Order online. There is a $2 per ticket handling charge for all Internet sales, except for free tickets.
- Call Brandeis Tickets at 781-736-3400, option 3. Telephone sales for most performances begin two weeks prior to the production. There is a $2 per ticket handling charge for all telephone sales, except for free tickets.
- Students please follow these instructions to receive your FREE ticket, using your University email address. Reservations are recommended.
- Visit the Box Office located in the Shapiro Campus Center Atrium.
Brandeis Tickets accepts cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa for advance ticket sales at the Shapiro Campus Center box office as well as door sales at Spingold Theater Center's lobby box office. Door sales begin 30 minutes before performances and are for the current performance only.
If you cannot use your tickets, please make them available to a friend or donate them by calling Brandeis Tickets 781-736-3400 at least 24 hours before the performance. There are no refunds.