The Copy Center, on the lower level of Usdan Student Center, provides printing and copying services to the faculty, staff and students at Brandeis.
We are a customer service-oriented shop, and strive to provide you with professional, high-quality work in the most timely and efficient way possible.
The Copy Center offers a broad range of services for faculty, staff and students including:
- Single- and double-sided copying (black-and-white and color) on a variety of paper stocks (text and cover weights, and résumé/writing weights for theses and reports).
- Cutting and folding (either single-sheet machine folding or multisheet folding by hand).
- Binding (GBC/plastic comb), saddle stitching of booklets and handbooks, stapling or simple collating.
- Laminating of either black-and-white or color copies, from 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches, upto 11 inches x 17 inches.
- Scanning of hard-copy materials and converting into an electronic format (i.e., PDF or TIF).
- Page-numbering or adding dates to existing hard copy prior to production.
While every effort is made to meet your projects' requirements in-house, the Copy Center can tap outside resources when additional services are needed. If you have a project you're working on, please call us and give us a chance to help.
All copy jobs are quality checked by Copy Center staff. The completed work can be delivered to your department mailstop or held in the Copy Center for pick-up according to the instructions outlined on the requisition form. The close proximity of the Copy Center to Mail Services means that delivered work arrives within 24 hours of completion.
|Size of paper||B+W cost per page||Color cost per page|
|8 1/2 x 11||3 cents (plain paper)||4.5 cents (plain paper)|
|11 x 17||15 cents||25 cents|
A chargeline for Brandeis accounts or WhoCash for students are the only payment forms accepted. Neither cash nor credit cards are accepted at the Copy Center.