Donna Booth, Program Manager (contractor)
Kristin Zawatski, Workday@Brandeis Training Coordinator and Change Management Lead
- Christine Jacinto, Associate Director of Change Management and Strategic Communications
Nitin Karnani, Collaborative Solutions Engagement Manager
- Dan Dunphy, Student Project Manager (contractor)
The Project Team are members of the Brandeis community who have been working with our implementation partners - Collaborative Solutions - and Workday to design, configure, and test our Workday instance.
Each major school, division and department at Brandeis has been provided with a Workday Liaison to lend a voice to the Project Team. The members of this group will champion our transformation efforts and act as advocates for their areas of influence. They will also facilitate two-way communications between the Brandeis community and the Project Team.
The Steering Committee is an advisory committee helping to provide guidance on the ERP project. The ERP Steering Committee will ensure the project stays on track, evaluate priorities, timelines, budget parameters, and make recommendations to the ERP Executive Committee, comprised of business owner senior staff. The Executive Committee will make all final decisions related to the ERP. The ERP Steering Committee will be chaired by the Chief Information Officer. The group may meet monthly, perhaps more frequently before implementation, to review and recommend items that must go to the ERP Executive Committee for approval. The Steering Committee will also disseminate project information to their respective departments as needed. This committee will remain intact until the ERP implementation is complete.
- Anne Marando, Associate Vice President of Information Technology Services
- Paul O'Keefe, Associate Provost for Research Administration
- Mark Hewitt, University Registrar
- Sherri Avery, Associate VP, Student Financial Services
- Daniel Feldman, VP, Planning and Institutional Research
- Andrea Dine, Assistant VP, Students & Enrollment and Executive Director, Hiatt Career Center
- Ken Freda, Assistant Vice President, Financial Systems
- Kevin Connolly, Business Integration Manager, PeopleSoft Financials
- Mary Sharrigan, Senior Associate Director, Facilities
- Barbara Wrightson, Director, Academic Budget and Planning
- Ron Etlinger, Chief Administrative Officer, Heller
- Ed Hackett, Vice Provost for Research
- Steve Karel, Senior Research and Technology Specialist
- Kathleen Keen, Director, Budget & Planning, IBS
- J. Michael Gilbreath, Associate Vice President, Planning & Operations, Institutional Advancement
- Maria Canellos, Director, HRIS, Human Resources
- Roland Maher, Assistant Provost, Administration & Budget
The ERP Executive Committee is comprised of business owner leadership. This group will review the recommendations from the ERP Steering Committee and make all final decisions related to the ERP. It will be chaired by the Executive Vice President. The group may meet monthly, with possible exceptions when the project begins, to review recommendations and make appropriate decisions throughout the process. This committee will remain intact until the ERP implementation is complete.
- Jim La Creta, Chief Information Officer
- Larry M. Lewellen, Interim Vice President for Human Resources
- Lisa Lynch, Provost
- Samuel Solomon, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
- Stew Uretsky, Executive Vice President for Finance and Administration