There are two scholar affiliations for which you can apply:
- Application form
- Three letters of recommendation (submitted online). All referees must be professionals from the field in which you are applying. Only one referee may be a WSRC Scholar.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Representative sample of the candidate's work
- Statement of proposed goals for the next year, including work on a project that focuses on women's lives or gender issues.
- $75 application fee for Visiting Scholars
Visiting Scholars join a vibrant scholarly community at the WSRC and have the benefits of institutional affiliation with Brandeis University. While Visiting Scholars do not receive a stipend, they are eligible to apply for work space at the Center, to present work-in-progress, join a study group, and apply to be a Scholar partner to a Brandeis undergraduate student in the Student-Scholar Partnership Program. Visiting Scholars may be in residence for up to a year, but may come for a shorter window of time (e.g. a single semester, two months in the summer, etc.) The position is renewable for an additional year.>
- Application deadline: March 2
- Fee: $75
This affiliation is appropriate for scholars who are in the final stages of completing their dissertation. This is a one-year maximum affiliation with no opportunity to renew.
- Application deadline: March 23
- Fee: None