- Web and Mobile Development
- Enterprise Architecture and Development
- Software Testing
Those applying to the Software Engineering program should meet the following criteria:
- Introduction to a programming language (Java, C++, C), AND
- Introduction to Software Engineering - topics covered should include exposure to concepts that will be further explored in Software Development Methodologies (refer to that course description). Broad coverage of practices employed to build software effectively, including techniques applicable at each phase of the development life cycle from requirements through testing and delivery, AND
- Introduction to Data Structures (also called Algorithms) - topics covered should include variables, operators, expressions, I/O statements, conditionals, loops, arrays, pointers, abstract data types (lists, stacks, queues, trees), common algorithms (sorting, searching, etc.), OR
- Equivalent work experience which covers topics listed.