Michael Willrich has been named the Leff Families Professor of History and David Engerman the Ottilie Springer Professor of History. More »
'Orange is the new black… berry?' Sounds like a sweet new Ben and Jerry’s flavor, doesn’t it? At last week’s second annual Perfect Pitch case competition, some of marketing’s brightest future lights teamed up and competed for best overall pitch, not to mention the attention of leading employers in their chosen fields. More »
This year, Jewish Americans will be carving the Thanksgiving turkey and lighting the menorah on the same night. It’s the last time the two events will coincide for thousands of years to come. Rabbi Elyse Winnick '86 of the Brandeis University Interfaith Chaplaincy answered a few questions about this unusual confluence of celebrations. More »
- Nov. 26, 2013Remembering Joachim Gaehde, professor emeritus of fine arts
- Nov. 22, 2013Poetic justice
- Nov. 22, 2013Message from Board of Trustees Chair Perry Traquina
- Nov. 22, 2013President Frederick Lawrence requests dialogue with Al-Quds University
- Nov. 22, 2013Archaeologists discover largest, oldest palatial wine cellar
- Nov. 21, 2013Brandeis Theater Co. kicks off 'Cabaret'
- Nov. 21, 2013What is your generational moment?
- Nov. 20, 2013Music From China balances contemporary, traditional
- Nov. 20, 2013Women’s cross country earns trip to NCAA Division III championships
- Nov. 19, 2013The immortal Gettysburg Address
- Nov. 18, 2013Brandeis University suspends its partnership with Al-Quds University effective immediately
- Nov. 14, 2013The skinny on fat and cholesterol