Senior statesman, four others to receive honorary degreesStory »
To date, militants in Northern Iraq have bulldozed at least two ancient cities and destroyed or looted hundreds of artifacts. Professor Tzvi Abusch discussed with BrandeisNOW the destruction of these sites and their impact our understanding of the ancient world. More »
The propaganda posters offer a glimpse of U.S. culture during the Great War. They will remain on display through 2015. More »
- March 25, 2015Former Miss World encourages sexual assault survivors to speak out
- March 24, 2015Using a 20th century murder to understand the history of evidence
- March 24, 2015Member of Terezín choir visits for 'Defiant Requiem'
- March 23, 2015Milford Graves headlining first Brandeis Improv Festival
- March 23, 2015Civil rights leader Julian Bond to visit campus March 31 to April 2 as Richman Fellow
- March 20, 2015Sorensen Fellows prepare for summer journeys
- March 18, 2015Chill out! You control your stress response
- March 17, 2015The upcoming elections in Israel: demystifying the political map
- March 17, 2015For Hodges and Cain sisters, family connection shows on the court
- March 13, 2015Lilith Magazine archives added to special collections
- March 12, 2015Stanford neuroscientist to be honored with Pepose Award
- March 12, 2015Brandeis Theater Company presents 'The Way of Water'