Brandeis University closing at 5 p.m. today; closed Tuesday, Jan. 27
On the basis of the weather forecast for the next 24 hours, Brandeis will close at 5 p.m. today, Monday, Jan. 26, and will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan. 27. All evening classes and public activities are canceled beginning at 5 p.m. today, and all classes and activities are canceled tomorrow.
In order to aid in the clearing of campus roadways, ALL vehicles MUST be moved to their assigned parking lot by 6 p.m. tonight. Vehicles found in violation will be subject to towing at vehicle owner's/operator's expense. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Campus and Waltham shuttle services will stop operations tonight at 6:30 p.m. and will not be operating tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan. 27.
Computer Remote Access
Those who plan to work from home during the storm closure and need access to their computer files remotely should keep on their office desktop computer when leaving today. The Library and Technology Services website provides instructions on how to access a Brandeis desktop computer remotely.
Student Activities and Services
For more information about student activities and campus services, including dining services, during the closing, go to the Students and Enrollment website.
Waltham On-street Parking Ban
The City of Waltham has declared a snow emergency, effective this evening, Monday, Jan. 26, 6 p.m. No on-street parking in the City of Waltham will be allowed during the snow emergency. City authorities warned that cars parked on Waltham roads are subject to being towed. More information is available on the City of Waltham's website.
Please continue to refer to BrandeisNow for weather-related updates and information on changes to university operations or scheduled events.
The festival of social justice runs from Jan. 30 to Feb. 9. Khazei will speak Feb. 3Story »
CyberSecurityPlan, the recently started venture of Brandeis senior Ethan Stein, is set to offer companies and organizations a stronger and safer defense against cyber attacks. More »
Roy DeBerry '70 was the featured speaker at the annual Martin Luther King, Jr. memorial. More »
- Jan. 26, 2015Brandeis University closing at 5 p.m. today; closed Tuesday, Jan. 27
- Jan. 20, 2015Brandeis to host showing of ‘Selma,’ panel discussion on race and civil rights
- Jan. 16, 2015International Center for Ethics organizes gathering of judges
- Jan. 15, 2015Colleagues honored for their commitment to Brandeis
- Jan. 14, 2015Professor Emeritus Stanley Deser awarded Einstein Medal
- Jan. 12, 2015PBS airs documentary on Cunningham's "Klansville, U.S.A."
- Jan. 12, 2015Midyear students from near and far join the Brandeis family
- Jan. 7, 2015Big news for little cilia
- Jan. 7, 2015The hunt for dark matter
- Jan. 5, 2015Catching up with Sheldon Best '08