Crenshaw, a groundbreaking scholar of intersectionality pioneered the intellectual movement known as Critical Race Theory. More »
View a video highlighting Brandeis' Waltham Group, which just celebrated its 50th anniversary for continuing to be an embodiment of the university's commitment to social justice. More »
The bi-annual Faculty/Staff Exhibition, which is on display in the Dreitzer Gallery through November 13, features a wide array of eclectic artwork made by members of the Brandeis community that are sometimes behind the scenes. More »
- Oct. 14, 2016Watch: Deborah Lipstadt discusses "Denial" with Errol Morris at Brandeis
- Oct. 13, 2016Brandeis community comes together to "Break the Fast"
- Oct. 10, 2016Hundreds of alumni return to campus for Homecoming 2016
- Oct. 10, 2016Alumni gather to celebrate Waltham Group's 50th anniversary
- Oct. 10, 2016Four inducted into Brandeis Athletics Hall of Fame
- Oct. 6, 2016How will climate change impact New England’s food security?
- Oct. 6, 2016Richman Fellowship awarded to the Rev. Jeffrey L. Brown
- Oct. 5, 2016A life committed to children’s advocacy started with volunteering
- Oct. 4, 2016Waltham Group set to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Oct. 4, 2016Yoshinori Ohsumi, current Rosenstiel Award winner, nets Nobel Prize
- Oct. 4, 2016Three Fine Arts faculty featured in exhibitions beyond campus
- Sept. 30, 2016Will a small number of Jewish voters tip this presidential election?