The Rose opens for the fall Sept. 12Story »
Human rights and social justice activist Roy DeBerry ’70, MA’78, PhD’79, and Susan Weidman Schneider ’65, a founding mother of the pioneering Jewish feminist magazine Lilith, were named 2015 winners of the Brandeis Alumni Achievement Award. They will be honored during a campus celebration in the fall. More »
Six graduate and undergraduate students participated in summer internships focused on social justice and leadership as Segal Fellows, a program founded in memory of Eli Segal ’64. More »
Thanks to a student's vision and the support of the Department of Community Living, Brandeis donated furniture to Household Goods through Habitat for Humanity during residence hall renovations this summer. More »
- Sept. 1, 2015Brandeis in Siena offers an abroad experience in the arts
- Aug. 28, 2015Orientation explores social justice, celebrates Brandeis
- Aug. 24, 2015Catch of the day: Fishing for research data at the Museum of Science
- Aug. 24, 2015New students arrive on campus and start their Brandeis story
- Aug. 21, 2015Noah Litwer '15 plants a seed at Prospect Hill
- Aug. 19, 2015Pencil or paycheck?
- Aug. 17, 2015Brandeis Magazine is young at heart
- Aug. 11, 2015Iran’s frozen funds: how much is really there and how will they be used?
- Aug. 6, 2015SciFest showcases young scientists with bold ideas