The first class of SPARK winners includes a social networking app, health-care initiatives and web-based educational tools. SPARK is designed to support projects that promote positive social, educational or financial impact on a broad range of issues. More »
Brandeis student responds to devastating earthquake in Nepal. Heller School’s Laurence Simon provides tips on how to give wisely for Nepal relief. More »
- April 30, 2015Center for Jewish Film's Festival brings unique screenings to Boston area
- April 30, 2015Professor Sarna unveils his new book, gives lecture on Abraham Lincoln's interactions with Jews
- April 27, 2015Brandeis community celebrates Leonard Bernstein Festival of the Creative Arts
- April 27, 2015$4.5 million grants to boost hospital chaplain research literacy
- April 27, 2015A Balancing Act: The Liberal Arts Research University in the 21st Century
- April 27, 2015Campus community rallies together to oppose worldwide sexual violence
- April 23, 2015'I am Historic' celebrates students' inspiring journeys to Brandeis
- April 23, 2015Julieanna Richardson '76 building something special with 'The HistoryMakers'
- April 22, 2015David Kertzer, PhD'74, wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Pope and Mussolini'
- April 21, 2015Prospective students flock to Brandeis for Admitted Students Day
- April 21, 2015French students win International Video Competition
- April 21, 2015Encore: Prof. Stephen McCauley has second novel adapted into French film