Winners develop mobile apps, research coursesStory »
Brandeis International Business School's immersive consulting course challenges students to apply what they’ve learned in the classroom to help companies evaluate, analyze, and solve real problems. More »
From April 30 to May 15, the festival will hold screenings and discussions around the city. More »
- April 30, 2015Sarna unveils his new book on Lincoln's interactions with Jews
- April 29, 2015Nepal in her heart: Alina Pokhrel ’15 strives to make a difference in her native land
- April 28, 2015Brandeis Study Abroad: Where will you go?
- April 27, 2015Brandeis community celebrates Leonard Bernstein Festival of the Creative Arts
- April 27, 2015$4.5 million grants to boost hospital chaplain research literacy
- April 27, 2015A Balancing Act: The Liberal Arts Research University in the 21st Century
- April 27, 2015Campus community rallies together to oppose worldwide sexual violence
- April 23, 2015'I am Historic' celebrates students' inspiring journeys to Brandeis
- April 23, 2015Julieanna Richardson '76 building something special with 'The HistoryMakers'
- April 22, 2015David Kertzer, PhD'74, wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Pope and Mussolini'
- April 21, 2015Prospective students flock to Brandeis for Admitted Students Day
- April 21, 2015French students win International Video Competition