See how the recent production of 'Cabaret' came togetherVideo »
Nelson Mandela, the 95-year-old former South African president who helped end apartheid, died yesterday, leaving behind a legacy of compassion and social justice. Brandeis students and faculty have always been closely aligned with Mandela and the campaign to promote human equality. More »
Members of the Brandeis community joined together on Dec. 4 to celebrate Hanukkah. Sponsored by Hillel at Brandeis, with the support and participation of Chabad, the evening included the lighting of individual hanukkiot, eating jelly donuts and latkes,and watching a laser light show. More »
David Rakowski has come a long way since tinkering on the perennially out-of-tune piano in his parents’ Vermont home. This winter, several of his compositions will be recorded or debuted live, making it one of his busier seasons. More »
- Dec. 4, 2013Engerman, Willrich tapped for endowed professorships
- Dec. 3, 2013Marketing students pitch perfect solutions
- Nov. 26, 2013Remembering Joachim Gaehde, professor emeritus of fine arts
- Nov. 25, 2013Put on your yarmulke, it's time for Thanksgivukkah
- Nov. 22, 2013Poetic justice
- Nov. 22, 2013Message from Board of Trustees Chair Perry Traquina
- Nov. 22, 2013President Frederick Lawrence requests dialogue with Al-Quds University
- Nov. 22, 2013Archaeologists discover largest, oldest palatial wine cellar
- Nov. 21, 2013Brandeis Theater Co. kicks off 'Cabaret'
- Nov. 21, 2013What is your generational moment?
- Nov. 20, 2013Music From China balances contemporary, traditional
- Nov. 20, 2013Women’s cross country earns trip to NCAA Division III championships