Find out what it takes to put on a production of the beloved musical 'Cabaret.' Watch the students, staff and faculty who make up Brandeis Theater Company in action, and hear their take on putting together their most recent hit. More »
Nelson Mandela, the 95-year-old former South African president who helped end apartheid, died yesterday, leaving behind a legacy of compassion and social justice. Brandeis students and faculty have always been closely aligned with Mandela and the campaign to promote human equality. More »
- Dec. 6, 2013Latkes, jelly donuts and a laser light show — it must be Hanukkah
- Dec. 4, 2013Engerman, Willrich tapped for endowed professorships
- Dec. 3, 2013Marketing students pitch perfect solutions
- Dec. 2, 2013Rakowski has always looked for challenges in music
- Nov. 26, 2013Remembering Joachim Gaehde, professor emeritus of fine arts
- Nov. 25, 2013Put on your yarmulke, it's time for Thanksgivukkah
- Nov. 22, 2013Poetic justice
- Nov. 22, 2013Message from Board of Trustees Chair Perry Traquina
- Nov. 22, 2013President Frederick Lawrence requests dialogue with Al-Quds University
- Nov. 22, 2013Archaeologists discover largest, oldest palatial wine cellar
- Nov. 21, 2013Brandeis Theater Co. kicks off 'Cabaret'
- Nov. 21, 2013What is your generational moment?