We encourage you to explore this resource collection, which will continue to grow as we identify new resources to share. These resources are focused on career exploration and professional development for students and program innovation for faculty.
Quick Links to Resources Sections
Below is a list of programs and initiatives at other institutions that are also addressing professional development innovations within humanities and humanistic social science doctoral programs.
- Professional Advancement and Training for Humanists and Humanistic Social Scientists (PATHS), University of Chicago
- The PublicsLab, City University of New York
- The Futures Initiative, City University of New York
- Mellon Humanities PhD Interventions Project, Emory University
- Humanities for the Public Good, University of Iowa
- Integrative PhD, The New School
- Public Humanities PhD Initiative, New York University
- Reimagining the Humanities PhD and Reaching New Publics, University of Washington
- Redefining Doctoral Education in the Humanities, Washington University in St. Louis