Alternative Loan Options
Alternative loans are available from private lenders such as banks, savings and loan associations, and credit unions. These loans are not guaranteed by the federal government. Before applying for a private loan, students are advised to first exhaust all of their federal loan eligibility.
In the past, our students have found the following website to be helpful in taking out additional loans:
Please note that loans may be adjusted if additional monetary awards are granted to the student.
- Cost of Attendance Calculator
- Financial Aid
- Aid for Master's Students
- Aid for Doctoral Students
- Aid for Postbaccalaureate Students
- How to Apply for Loans
- Frequently Asked Questions