The Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs is your point of contact when a student wishes to withdraw, take a leave of absence, change degrees or programs, and/or move to a different workload (e.g., a student wants to switch from full time to part time studies). Students should email Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs Alyssa Canelli to inquire about a change of status.

Leave of Absence 

For information about leaves of absence, please view the leave of absence policy.

Withdrawal, Program Change, or Change of Workload 

Should a student wish to withdraw, move to/from full and part-time status, or change programs, they must contact their DGS and the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs to discuss their options. Students may petition GSAS to change from part-time to full-time or to change programs. Please note that most changes in program require a new Admission application.