Disabilities Support & Resources
Brandeis University does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities, and we strongly encourage all qualified students to apply. GSAS' online application is accessible to users with screen readers and other assistive devices. Please consult the graduate student support policies and resources to learn more about our commitment to non-discrimination and graduate student resources.
Apply OnlineWe invite you to apply for admission to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Below you will find detailed instructions regarding the application process. Before you begin, we strongly encourage you to review your program of interest and its requirements.
- An email address is required to apply online. You may create a new application or return to a previously saved application. The online application cannot be submitted until you have entered all of the required data and uploaded all of the required attachments.
- Please note that you may only apply to one program per academic year.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email, which acknowledges receipt of your application.
- An application fee of $75 is required in order for your application to be processed. Upon submission of your electronic application, you may pay online with MasterCard, VISA, or Discover. Your application will be processed only after payment is received.
- Please do not email us or mail to us a copy of your uploaded documents (including transcripts) as doing so will delay the processing of your application.
- A Bachelor's degree (or international equivalent) must be obtained prior to matriculation in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
Brandeis University is committed to training students from diverse backgrounds, representative of the national population. We admit candidates without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, national or ethnic origin and we provide a safe and bias-free learning environment for all.