The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences is no longer accepting applications for the 2018-19 academic year.
If you are interested in applying for the 2019-20 academic year, we encourage you to return to this page in mid-September when our online application system will reopen.
- An email address is required to apply online. You may create a new application or return to a previously saved application. The online application cannot be submitted until you have entered all of the required data and uploaded all of the required attachments.
- Please note that you may only apply to one program per academic year.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email, which acknowledges receipt of your application.
- An application fee of $75 is required in order for your application to be processed. Upon submission of your electronic application, you may pay online with MasterCard, VISA, or Discover. Your application will be processed only after payment is received.
- Please do not email us or mail to us a copy of your uploaded documents (including transcripts) as doing so will delay the processing of your application.
- A bachelor's degree (or international equivalent) must be obtained prior to matriculation in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
Brandeis University is committed to training students from diverse backgrounds, representative of the national population. We admit candidates without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, national or ethnic origin and we provide a safe and bias-free learning environment for all.