Payment Information

A $500 deposit is due per course at the time of registration. The remainder of the balance is due at least two weeks prior to the start of the session. Exclusions may apply for those using financial aid or other benefits.

Brandeis GPS accepts payment via:

Read the Financial Responsibility Agreement

Course Withdrawal and Refund Policy

Students who wish to cancel their registration and receive a tuition refund must state their intention to withdraw by withdrawing from their course online using Sage or by completing a Course Drop Form and submitting it to Brandeis GPS.

Tuition will be refunded according to the following schedule:

Note: Withdrawal from a course is not permitted after the end of Week 6. 

Students can submit a refund request in Workday if they have a credit balance on their student account. The link to the refund request can be found in Workday under the Student Account application worklet. Students can select the "Refund Request" box and complete the form to request a refund. Please set up your payment elections under "My Account Options" in Workday prior to submitting your refund request. We encourage students to utilize direct deposit to expedite the refund process. Students who choose to utilize direct deposit must verify their bank information carefully. When applicable, refund policies of the state where online learning students reside will be used to calculate any applicable refunds.

Tax Deductions

You may be eligible for an income tax deduction or a tax credit. Consult the appropriate state or federal agency or your own tax adviser for further information.

Tuition Assistance