- Judges soccer players Hernandez and Ocel star for FC BostonJuly 19, 2016
Two Brandeis soccer team members are sharpening their skills this summer by playing in the Professional Development League alongside former Major League Soccer stars.
- Judged worthy: Three athletes and a legendary coach to be honoredJune 30, 2016
Congratulations to the 2016 inductees to the Joseph M. Linsey Brandeis Athletics Hall of Fame: former coach Jim Zotz, Bryan Lambert '05, Ken Hannan ’95 and Mariko (Tansey Holbrook) Neveu ’03.
- Dempsey '93 named Director of AthleticsMay 24, 2016
- Brandeis Athletics announce the 2016 departmental award winnersMay 9, 2016
A number of Judges student-athletes were honored at this year's annual Brandeis Athletics Awards Brunch on May 4
- Brandeis Inside Out: Andrew Baker '18April 22, 2016
The Judges sophomore swimmer has been an inspiration to others in and out of the pool and is looking forward to someday working in global disability rights.
- Brandeis hosts 2016 NCAA Fencing ChampionshipsMarch 22, 2016
- When Gordon Field was the New England Revolution’s second homeMarch 11, 2016
Judges soccer coach Mike Coven remembers how New England's premier professional soccer team used Brandeis as a part-time training facility.
- Judges Swimming and Diving teams offering swim lessonsMarch 1, 2016
- Judges swimmer Andrew Baker '18 making waves in and out of the poolFeb. 11, 2016
The Brandeis Judges swimming and diving team's super sophomore shows value and valor while combating a genetic form of muscular dystrophy.
- A year in pictures: A photographic retrospective of 2015Dec. 31, 2015
From record snowfall to the naming of a new president, it was a busy and notable year at Brandeis. Take a few minutes to enjoy a photographic retrospective of the year that was on campus.
- Coven named New England coach of the yearDec. 22, 2015
Brandeis men's soccer coach Mike Coven was named New England Coach of the Year by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America following the Judges' 18-3-1 season and a trip to the NCAA Division III tournament.
- Peering inside the brains of football playersDec. 9, 2015
Madeline Engeler ’16 began researching concussions after she suffered a blow to her head while playing volleyball. What she found sheds new light on brain injuries suffered by athletes.
- Bryson claims UAA cross country title; Men’s soccer clinches leagueNov. 2, 2015
Emily Bryson ’19 won the University Athletic Association’s women’s individual cross country championship and the men's soccer team won the UAA championship outright for the first time in the program's history this weekend.
- Before sunrise: Brandeis crew practices before campus awakesOct. 29, 2015
Even though the Brandeis Judges rowers are a club team, they nevertheless compete against some of the country's best athletes and top rowing programs.
- Alumni return to campus for Homecoming 2015Oct. 19, 2015
Homecoming 2015 invited all Brandeis students and alumni to come together and show their Judges pride at athletic events throughout a fun weekend of activities and events.
- Sousa '90 promoted to senior associate V.P. for Student Affairs; Dempsey '93 named acting A.D.Sept. 21, 2015
In her new role, Sheryl Sousa will have oversight of a range of student services and programs, including community service, interfaith chaplaincy, orientation, student activities, and student rights and community standards.
- 500! Coven reaches milestone win in dramatic fashionSept. 15, 2015
A 1-0, double-overtime victory against local rival Babson propelled men's soccer coach Mike Coven to his historic 500th win.
- Visit Story Archive »