- Historic soccer runs come to an end in Final FourDec. 3, 2016
Despite heroic efforts and stellar seasons, men's and women's teams conclude their seasons one game short of the championship.
- A historic weekend for Brandeis AthleticsNov. 21, 2016
Dramatic upsets send women's soccer to their first-ever NCAA Division III Final Four and men to their first since 1984.
- Brandeis soccer keeps on rollingNov. 15, 2016
The Brandeis men's and women's teams both advanced to the round of 16 in NCAA Division III soccer tournament. They will look to continue their seasons next weekend.
- Judges women's and men's soccer teams gear up for NCAA tournamentNov. 9, 2016
The women's soccer team will play against Virginia Wesleyan University, while the men face Western New England University. Both matches are on Nov. 12
- Cameron Braz ’17 found a family at BrandeisOct. 31, 2016
Judges swimmer Cameron Braz '17 transferred to Brandeis after his first year in college and found success both in and out of the pool.
- Hundreds of alumni return to campus for Homecoming 2016Oct. 10, 2016
Members of the Brandeis family of all ages flocked back to campus to connect with their friends, mentors and old stomping grounds.
- Four inducted into Brandeis Athletics Hall of FameOct. 10, 2016
Swimming and Diving coach James Zotz, men's soccer's Ken Hannan '95, Mariko Neveu '03 of women's track and field and Bryan Lambert '05 of both men's basketball and baseball were all inducted on Homecoming Weekend.
- It’s a wrap: bubble soccer at BrandeisSept. 12, 2016
A number of Brandeis students converged at Gordon Field and had a go at tackling the world's most popular sport in a fun and inventive new way.
- Who knew this Brandeis scientist was a champion basketball player? Aug. 31, 2016
Biochemist Dorothee Kern plays a mean game of hoops. Watch her jump, shoot and assist against a bunch of guys half her age.
- Judges soccer players Hernandez and Ocel star for FC BostonJuly 19, 2016
Two Brandeis soccer team members are sharpening their skills this summer by playing in the Professional Development League alongside former Major League Soccer stars.
- Judged worthy: Three athletes and a legendary coach to be honoredJune 30, 2016
Congratulations to the 2016 inductees to the Joseph M. Linsey Brandeis Athletics Hall of Fame: former coach Jim Zotz, Bryan Lambert '05, Ken Hannan ’95 and Mariko (Tansey Holbrook) Neveu ’03.
- Dempsey '93 named Director of AthleticsMay 24, 2016
- Brandeis Athletics announce the 2016 departmental award winnersMay 9, 2016
A number of Judges student-athletes were honored at this year's annual Brandeis Athletics Awards Brunch on May 4
- Brandeis Inside Out: Andrew Baker '18April 22, 2016
The Judges sophomore swimmer has been an inspiration to others in and out of the pool and is looking forward to someday working in global disability rights.
- Brandeis hosts 2016 NCAA Fencing ChampionshipsMarch 22, 2016
- When Gordon Field was the New England Revolution’s second homeMarch 11, 2016
Judges soccer coach Mike Coven remembers how New England's premier professional soccer team used Brandeis as a part-time training facility.
- Judges Swimming and Diving teams offering swim lessonsMarch 1, 2016
- Judges swimmer Andrew Baker '18 making waves in and out of the poolFeb. 11, 2016
The Brandeis Judges swimming and diving team's super sophomore shows value and valor while combating a genetic form of muscular dystrophy.
- A year in pictures: A photographic retrospective of 2015Dec. 31, 2015
From record snowfall to the naming of a new president, it was a busy and notable year at Brandeis. Take a few minutes to enjoy a photographic retrospective of the year that was on campus.
- Coven named New England coach of the yearDec. 22, 2015
Brandeis men's soccer coach Mike Coven was named New England Coach of the Year by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America following the Judges' 18-3-1 season and a trip to the NCAA Division III tournament.
- Visit Story Archive »