- At Brandeis, Judges swimmer Edan Zitelny ’17 discovered family, athletic triumph and new perspectivesApril 25, 2017
Edan Zitelny '17 has made waves in and out of the swimming pool. A standout on the Judges swimming and diving team, he will graduate Brandeis in May and head off to medical school.
- Going the extra mileMarch 31, 2017
Saint Cyr Dimanche ’19, a native of the Central African Republic, is gearing up for his first Boston Marathon. The Myra Kraft Transition Year Program Scholar started distance running only three years ago, but getting up to speed quickly is something he is used to.
- Hall of Fame women's fencing coach Lisel Judge passes away at 101March 24, 2017
Judge, a former Brandeis fencing coach and Hall of Fame inductee, was a pioneer in American women's fencing.
- Irie Gourde '17 is more than up to speedFeb. 27, 2017
Senior runner Irie Gourde '17 only walked on the Judges track and field team a few months ago, but is already delivering impressive results.
- Sisters' bond continues on the courtFeb. 16, 2017
Most of the varsity teams at Brandeis will tell you that they are like family. For two Judges on the women's basketball team, that relationship is not just figurative.
- Dallamora and staff named NCAA Division III Women's Coaching Staff of the YearDec. 20, 2016
The Brandeis University women's soccer coaching staff, led by head coach Denise Dallamora, has been selected as the National Coaching Staff of the Year in Division III by their peers in the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA).
- Masters Swimming: For Swimmers of all AbilitiesDec. 13, 2016
- Coach Mike Coven calls it a careerDec. 9, 2016
Brandeis’ legendary men’s soccer coach says goodbye after 44 seasons as one of the winningest coaches in NCAA Division III.
- Historic soccer runs come to an end in Final FourDec. 3, 2016
Despite heroic efforts and stellar seasons, men's and women's teams conclude their seasons one game short of the championship.
- A historic weekend for Brandeis AthleticsNov. 21, 2016
Dramatic upsets send women's soccer to their first-ever NCAA Division III Final Four and men to their first since 1984.
- Brandeis soccer keeps on rollingNov. 15, 2016
The Brandeis men's and women's teams both advanced to the round of 16 in NCAA Division III soccer tournament. They will look to continue their seasons next weekend.
- Judges women's and men's soccer teams gear up for NCAA tournamentNov. 9, 2016
The women's soccer team will play against Virginia Wesleyan University, while the men face Western New England University. Both matches are on Nov. 12
- Cameron Braz ’17 found a family at BrandeisOct. 31, 2016
Judges swimmer Cameron Braz '17 transferred to Brandeis after his first year in college and found success both in and out of the pool.
- Hundreds of alumni return to campus for Homecoming 2016Oct. 10, 2016
Members of the Brandeis family of all ages flocked back to campus to connect with their friends, mentors and old stomping grounds.
- Four inducted into Brandeis Athletics Hall of FameOct. 10, 2016
Swimming and Diving coach James Zotz, men's soccer's Ken Hannan '95, Mariko Neveu '03 of women's track and field and Bryan Lambert '05 of both men's basketball and baseball were all inducted on Homecoming Weekend.
- It’s a wrap: bubble soccer at BrandeisSept. 12, 2016
A number of Brandeis students converged at Gordon Field and had a go at tackling the world's most popular sport in a fun and inventive new way.
- Who knew this Brandeis scientist was a champion basketball player? Aug. 31, 2016
Biochemist Dorothee Kern plays a mean game of hoops. Watch her jump, shoot and assist against a bunch of guys half her age.
- Judges soccer players Hernandez and Ocel star for FC BostonJuly 19, 2016
Two Brandeis soccer team members are sharpening their skills this summer by playing in the Professional Development League alongside former Major League Soccer stars.
- Judged worthy: Three athletes and a legendary coach to be honoredJune 30, 2016
Congratulations to the 2016 inductees to the Joseph M. Linsey Brandeis Athletics Hall of Fame: former coach Jim Zotz, Bryan Lambert '05, Ken Hannan ’95 and Mariko (Tansey Holbrook) Neveu ’03.
- Dempsey '93 named Director of AthleticsMay 24, 2016
- Brandeis Athletics announce the 2016 departmental award winnersMay 9, 2016
A number of Judges student-athletes were honored at this year's annual Brandeis Athletics Awards Brunch on May 4
- Visit Story Archive »