Review this checklist before depositing your thesis:
1. Completed Certification of Master’s Thesis Acceptance form has been turned into the GSAS office.
2. Check that the Table of Contents is correct.
3. Pagination: check that both Roman and Arabic numerals are correctly formatted.
4. Be sure Margins and Headers follow the formatting guidelines.
5. $65 Money Order/Cashier’s Check/Certified Check has been turned in if filing for Copyright.
6. You have both a Word and PDF version of your thesis. Deposit the PDF version.
7. You have reviewed and followed all of the formatting guidelines.
9. Complete the online exit survey sent to you by GSAS and e-mail Meghan Peck once you are done.