Resources for Students
- Center for Career and Professional Development
- Graduate Consortium
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Funding Opportunities
- Teaching Fellow Orientation and Handbook
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
- English Language Programs
- University Writing Center
- Prospectus Seminar
- Library and Technology Services
iGrad is an award-winning financial literacy platform that helps students prepare for their financial futures. All current Brandeis students and alumni are eligible to create an account for free.
Within iGrad, you can take a survey that will result in personalized topic offerings based on what you want to learn about most. iGrad provides videos, articles, infographics, and interactive tools that cover a wide variety of topics, including budgeting, paying off debt, and managing credit. iGrad is not specific to education; the topics apply to various aspects of your life. When you consider buying a home, file your taxes, change your career, or plan for retirement, iGrad can help.
Sign up for an account now and start your financial education journey.