Disabilities Support & Resources
Graduate student resources are available on the Disabilities Services website.
We invite you to apply for admission to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Below you will find detailed instructions regarding the application process. Before you begin, we strongly encourage you to review your program of interest and its requirements.
- An email address is required to apply online. You may create a new application or return to a previously saved application. The online application cannot be submitted until you have entered all of the required data and uploaded all of the required attachments.
- Please note that you may only apply to one program per academic year.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also receive an email, which acknowledges receipt of your application.
- An application fee of $75 is required in order for your application to be processed. You may pay online (upon submission of your electronic application with MasterCard, VISA, or Discover), or you may submit a check or money order (made payable to Brandeis University) to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Your application will be processed only after payment is received.
- Please do not email us or mail to us a copy of your uploaded documents. Doing so will delay the processing of your application.