Master’s Thesis Submission
In order to ensure the timely completion of your master's thesis, please follow the steps outlined below. Please also be sure to review the Guidelines for Master's Thesis Submission (PDF).
Step 1: Apply to Graduate
Complete the Apply to Graduate form available here and submit it to the Registrar, Kutz Hall by:
- Friday, June 14, 2013 for August 2013 graduation
- Friday, November 1, 2013 for February 2014 graduation
- Friday, March 1, 2014 for May 2014 graduation
- Friday, June 13, 2014 for August 2014 graduation
Step 2: Submit Certification of Master’s Thesis Acceptance
Students completing graduate programs with a master's thesis requirement must electronically deposit their thesis to the Brandeis Institutional Repository. The master's thesis requirement will not be considered fulfilled, nor will the thesis be published through the University Archives, until the Certification of Master's Thesis Acceptance form is submitted to GSAS. Complete this form and submit it to GSAS (Kutz Hall, 2nd floor) no later than one day before your thesis submission deadline (see below).
Step 3: Submit Your Thesis Electronically
- Thursday, August 15, 2013 for August 2013 graduation
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 for February 2014 graduation
- Monday, April 28, 2014 for May 2014 graduation