If you reach a point in your academic career and find that you need to take a leave of absence for a semester or academic year, you should work with your program to determine the best course of action and to complete the leave of absence form. If the reasons for your leave are medical, you should reach out to Peggy Higgins about the process for requesting a medical leave. Once the leave of absence form is complete, it should be returned to Peggy Higgins in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Any questions about the form should also be directed to Peggy Higgins at phiggins@brandeis.edu.