The 30-credit Digital Marketing and Design program has seven required courses and three electives. Required courses provide students with a focused education surrounding fundamental topics in the field, while electives build upon specific professional skillsets and allow students to enrich and round out their studies.
Sample Fall 2021 curriculum
Please note that available courses are subject to change.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
- Writing for Digital Environments
- Multichannel Marketing Campaigns
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Marketing and Customer Analytics
- User Experience Design
- Digital Imaging, Video and Media Production
- Mobile Applications and Responsive Web Design
- Web Development Technologies
- Software Development in Java
- Ethics in Digital Design and Marketing
- Cognitive and Social Psychology of User-Centered Design
- Special Topics in Digital Marketing and Design
View a complete list of program requirements.
View tuition and financing options.
View our new full-time option.