National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
Brandeis University belongs to the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity, a nationally recognized, independent organization providing online career development and mentoring resources. This subscription grants access to all faculty, academic staff, postdocs and graduate students to a variety of tools to increase research and writing productivity and improve work-life balance.
How to activate your free Brandeis-sponsored NCFDD membership:
- Go to www.facultydiversity.org/join;
- Under “Select Your Institution,” choose “Brandeis University”;
- Select “Activate my Membership”;
- Complete the registration form using your Brandeis email address;
- Check your Brandeis email account to find a confirmation/welcome email.
- Click “Activate Account” in the email.
- Once registered, you can take full advantage of the resources.
If you have any questions about NCFDD programs, please contact Alyssa Stalsberg Canelli, Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs, GSAS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at email@example.com.