The Academic Services team partners with you to build a balanced schedule, access peer resources for group study and advising, guide you with connecting to faculty, and provide access to resources on campus to help you achieve academic success. We are also available to brainstorm and provide feedback on your academic plans.
Academic Services regular office hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Schedule an Appointment
- Advising Appointments: Half-hour advising appointments can be scheduled online, up to 3 weeks in advance. If your assigned academic advisor is not available, you are welcome to meet with another available advisor. Please indicate your preference for meeting via Zoom, in person, or by phone when scheduling. NOTE: These appointments will not be available until January 25th.
- Advising Appointments: 20-minute quick question appointments can be scheduled online 1 to 3 days in advance. You are welcome to meet with any advisor.
- NEW: Deli Drop Ins! Come talk to an advisor near Louis' Deli (lower Usdan) every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 11am to 1pm. No appointment needed.
- Appointment Scheduling Support: If you are having difficulty signing up for a meeting or would like to sign up for an appointment beyond the online sign-up window, please contact Academic Services. We are available by phone at (781) 736-3470 and by email at email@example.com.
Notes for Students on Appointments
- Appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students are welcome to meet with any available advisor.
- Appointments may be in person, phone or Zoom as indicated. Please check the calendar invite or call the office to clarify.
- Please check the time zone settings on your Google calendar. All meetings will take place in EST.
- Students may book only one (1) appointment slot per day.
- If you cannot make your appointment please call the office at 781-736-3470 so that the slot can be used for another student in need of one.