Campus Shuttles and Van Routes
Brandeis provides safe and efficient transportation for all members of the community who need to travel from one point to another on campus or who need to commute to downtown Waltham, Cambridge or Boston.
Transportation Update 9/17/2021: Campus Transportation Service Changes
This past summer we reevaluated our transportation system using the 2021 Campus Transportation Survey. As a result of that survey, improvements have been implemented over the course of the semester. As we work to improve campus transportation we would like to hear from you about your experiences with the service. We urge Students, Faculty, and Staff to use our new University Transportation Feedback Form to make their voices heard.
Last Updated 11/22/2021
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all riders should follow the below procedures:
- Wear a mask while at the bus stops and while riding in the shuttles/vans.
- Maintain at least 6' of physical distance while waiting for the shuttles/vans.
- Do not crowd the doors of the shuttles/vans.
- Daytime Campus Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
- Campus BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking | Route Map
Waltham and Beyond
- Daytime Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking | Route Map
- Evening Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation Monday - Friday 4 PM to 12 AM): Schedule | Route Map
- Market Basket Shuttle: Schedule | Details
- Evening Waltham BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking | Route Map
- Boston/Cambridge Shuttle: Schedule | Details | Route Map