Campus Shuttles and Van Routes
Brandeis provides safe and efficient transportation for all members of the community who need to travel from one point to another on campus or who need to commute to downtown Waltham, Cambridge or Boston.
Service Changes & Shuttle Updates
- The Waltham shuttle will resume operation on non-holiday weekdays starting Monday, June 21st and will run through August 6th.
- Operating times will be from 8am - 11:05am and 5:40pm - 9:35pm to best accommodate class times.
- View stops and times: Waltham Summer Branvan Schedule
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all riders follow the below procedures:
- Wear a mask while at the bus stops and while riding in the shuttles/vans.
- Maintain at least 6' of physical distance while waiting for the shuttles/vans.
- Do not crowd the doors of the shuttles/vans.
- Daytime Campus Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
- Campus BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
Waltham and Beyond
- Daytime Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
- Evening Waltham Shuttle (Monday - Sunday 4 PM to 9 PM): Schedule
- Market Basket Shuttle: Schedule | Details
- Evening Waltham BranVan (Escort Safety Service) because of COVID-19, this shuttle has been suspended until further notice: Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
- Boston/Cambridge Shuttle: because of COVID-19, this shuttle has been suspended until further notice.