Campus Shuttles and Van Routes
Brandeis provides safe and efficient transportation for all members of the community who need to travel from one point to another on campus or who need to commute to downtown Waltham, Cambridge or Boston.
Rosh Hashanah Service Changes:
Boston Cambridge will have reduced service:
Saturday, 12:30pm-2:00am last stop at Brandeis @ 2:00am. (1) bus only
Sunday, 9:00am-5:00pm last stop at Brandeis @5:00pm (1) bus only.
Monday, 9:00 am-7:00 pm, Campus Shuttle will be combined with Waltham Shuttle.
Services remain as scheduled for the weekend.
Rosh Hashanah, reduced schedule, 12:00 pm-12:00 am
All services resume on Tuesday, September 27, 2022.
- Go to Workday if interested in driving for BranVan!
- Daytime Campus Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Live Tracking
- Campus BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Live Tracking | Route Map
Waltham and Beyond
- Daytime Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Live Tracking | Route Map
- Evening Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation Monday - Friday 4 PM to 12 AM): Schedule | Route Map
- Market Basket Shuttle: Schedule
- Evening Waltham BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Live Tracking | Route Map
- Boston/Cambridge Shuttle: Schedule | Live Tracking | Route Map
In the summer of 2021, we reevaluated our transportation system using the 2021 Campus Transportation Survey. As a result of that survey, improvements have been implemented over the course of the semester. As we work to improve campus transportation, we would like to hear from you about your experiences with the service. We urge Students, Faculty, and Staff to use our new University Transportation Feedback Form to make their voices heard.
NEW: 2022 Service Animal Policy
The Brandeis Department of Public Safety is responsible for ensuring that all riders on the Brandeis University transportation system are treated fairly and in accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportation regulations regarding “service animals.” Please see the attached policy.
Last Updated 8/15/22