Campus Shuttles and Van Routes
For the latest service updates and announcements regarding transportation please read the following announcement: Campus Transportation Service Changes
The Department of Public Safety is still looking for interested students to drive for BranVan on a flexible schedule with competitive pay, apply on Workday.
Please note that the Boston/Cambridge shuttle is now running on an updated schedule. The new schedule will be posted around campus shortly and will be available on Branda starting 9/23.
Brandeis provides safe and efficient transportation for all members of the community who need to travel from one point to another on campus or who need to commute to downtown Waltham, Cambridge or Boston.
Last updated: 8/30/2021
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all riders should follow the below procedures:
- Wear a mask while at the bus stops and while riding in the shuttles/vans.
- Maintain at least 6' of physical distance while waiting for the shuttles/vans.
- Do not crowd the doors of the shuttles/vans.
- Daytime Campus Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
- Campus BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking | Route Map
Waltham and Beyond
- Daytime Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking | Route Map
- Evening Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation Monday - Friday 4 PM to 12 AM): Schedule | Route Map
- Market Basket Shuttle: Schedule | Details
- Evening Waltham BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking | Route Map
- Boston/Cambridge Shuttle: Schedule | Details | Route Map