Helping Students and Families Afford College
The Office of Student Financial Services will be reopening its lobby during the week of August 23rd for in-person visitors. Please schedule an appointment now if you need to complete an I-9 or show financial aid documents in person. If you need to drop off a payment, or other documents, please use the drop box outside our lobby door.
- Spring 2022 tuition due date is December 15, 2021.
- Parents/Authorized Parties can access the bill on the Nelnet Student Account Center
- FAFSA Tutorial
- How to create an FSA ID
- Schedule your off hours financial aid appointments here!
- Schedule an appointment for assistance with your student account - you may sign up online for either a phone or Zoom appointment (parents are welcome to join you!)
- Schedule an appointment with your assigned financial aid counselor, you may sign up online for either a phone or Zoom appointment (parents are welcome to join you!).
- Until further notice, Brandeis will not be accepting cash payments. We continue to receive e-check and credit card payments through the Student Account Center. Review our payment options for more information.
- We also coordinate all hourly on-campus student employment and maintain an up-to-date listing of all available on- and off-campus job opportunities.
GradGuard Services and Information
Brandeis values our students commitment and has always partnered with a tuition insurance plan to help families to protect their education investment.
GradGuard tuition insurance works to supplement the Brandeis tuition withdrawal refund policy to provide up to 100% refunds for medical withdrawals due to physical injury/illness and mental-health conditions. You may wish to consider purchasing this insurance to provide reimbursement when a student is unable to complete an academic term due to unforeseen circumstances, a covered accident, injury or other covered reason.