Helping Students and Families Afford College
The SFS lobby will be closed from December 21st - January 2nd, however, staff will be available remotely by phone and e-mail from December 21st through December 23rd at 1 PM. Our lobby will reopen on Tuesday, January 3rd.
The University will be closed from December 26th through Monday, January 2nd. If you have an emergency, please e-mail SFS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will check e-mail periodically during the closure week and will respond to any urgent matters.
If you need to complete an I-9, please schedule an appointment today! If you need to drop off a payment, or other documents, please use the drop box outside our lobby door.
- Epayments and Payment Plans made while we are closed will post automatically and holds will be removed daily. Checks that are mailed to Brandeis and the Lockbox address in NewYork, will not be posted nor will the hold be removed until we return from break on January 3rd.
- Spring tuition due date - December 15, 2022.
Federal Student Loan Debt Relief Program - Please visit the SFS debt relief website, or the Federal Student Aid debt relief website, for updates.
- If you would like to discuss your financial aid package, you may schedule an appointment with your assigned financial aid counselor. You may sign up online for either a phone or Zoom appointment (parents are welcome to join you!). If you need to meet with a counselor outside of regular business hours, you may schedule an off-hour financial aid appointment here!
- If you would like assistance with your bill (how to view it online, how to pay it online, deadlines, etc.), 529/tuition remission/outside scholarship payments, or refunds, you may call our office at 781-736-3700 to speak to someone right away or schedule an appointment to speak with a Student Account Representative.
- How to create an FSA ID
- Loan Servicing Information - Reporting Student Loan Interest Payments for 2020
- Until further notice, Brandeis will not be accepting cash payments. We continue to receive e-check and credit card payments through the Student Account Center. Review our payment options for more information.
- We also coordinate all hourly on-campus student employment and maintain an up-to-date listing of all available on- and off-campus job opportunities.
GradGuard Services and Information
Brandeis values our students commitment and has always partnered with a tuition insurance plan to help families to protect their education investment.
GradGuard tuition insurance works to supplement the Brandeis tuition withdrawal refund policy to provide up to 100% refunds for medical withdrawals due to physical injury/illness and mental-health conditions. You may wish to consider purchasing this insurance to provide reimbursement when a student is unable to complete an academic term due to unforeseen circumstances, a covered accident, injury or other covered reason.