Helping Students and Families Afford College
Based on the guidance of public health officials and the state government, the Office of Student Financial Services will be suspending in-person office hours due to COVID-19. We remain committed to supporting you and your family during this time and encourage you to contact our office by phone or email for assistance.
- Watch our SFS undergraduate financial aid webinar on February 26th.
- Fall 2021 tution due date is August 6. 2021; Spring 2022 tuiton due date is December 10, 2021.
- Summer School tuition due dates are May 22, 2021 for session I and June 26, 2021 for session II.
- Newly admitted students that have questions about your need-based financial aid package? Schedule a time to speak with your financial aid counselor.
- View our HEERF II Grant requirements/FAQ's page
- Schedule your off hours financial aid appointment today! These appointments will take place on Thursdays and are available for students and or parents that have questions about aid and cannot schedule an appointment during our normal business hours.
Sign up for our one-on-one financial literacy sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00pm - 3:00pm. We hope that you will take advantage of this great opportunity to ask questions about budgeting, managing debt, understanding your paycheck, W-2’s etc. Please click here to book a 20-minute appointment today!
Until further notice, Brandeis will not be accepting cash payments. We continue to receive e-check and credit card payments through the Student Account Center. Review our payment options for more information.
- We also coordinate all hourly on-campus student employment and maintain an up-to-date listing of all available on- and off-campus job opportunities.
GradGuard Services and Information
Brandeis values our students commitment and has always partnered with a tuition insurance plan to help families to protect their education investment.
GradGuard tuition insurance works to supplement the Brandeis tuition withdrawal refund policy to provide up to 100% refunds for medical withdrawals due to physical injury/illness and mental-health conditions. You may wish to consider purchasing this insurance to provide reimbursement when a student is unable to complete an academic term due to unforeseen circumstances, a covered accident, injury or other covered reason.