Helping Students and Families Afford College
If you need to complete an I-9, please schedule an appointment today! If you need to drop off a payment, or other documents, please use the drop box outside our lobby door.
Federal Student Loan Debt Relief Program - Please visit the SFS debt relief website, or the Federal Student Aid debt relief website, for updates.
- Sign up for one of our one-on-one, 20-minute financial literacy sessions offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays! Book an appointment today!
- If you would like to discuss your financial aid package, you may schedule an appointment with your assigned financial aid counselor. You may sign up online for either a phone or Zoom appointment (parents are welcome to join you!). If you need to meet with a counselor outside of regular business hours, you may schedule an off-hour financial aid appointment here!
- If you would like assistance with your bill (how to view it online, how to pay it online, deadlines, etc.), 529/tuition remission/outside scholarship payments, or refunds, you may call our office at 781-736-3700 to speak to someone right away or schedule an appointment to speak with a Student Account Representative.
- How to create an FSA ID
- Loan Servicing Information - Reporting Student Loan Interest Payments for 2020
- Until further notice, Brandeis will not be accepting cash payments. We continue to receive e-check and credit card payments through the Student Account Center. Review our payment options for more information.
- We also coordinate all hourly on-campus student employment and maintain an up-to-date listing of all available on- and off-campus job opportunities.
GradGuard Services and Information
- Tuition insurance coverage.
- COVID-19 coverage.
- Enrollment information
Brandeis values our students commitment and has always partnered with a tuition insurance plan to help families to protect their education investment.
GradGuard tuition insurance works to supplement the Brandeis tuition withdrawal refund policy to provide up to 100% refunds for medical withdrawals due to physical injury/illness and mental-health conditions. You may wish to consider purchasing this insurance to provide reimbursement when a student is unable to complete an academic term due to unforeseen circumstances, a covered accident, injury or other covered reason.
Financial Aid Application Deadlines
First-Year Early Decision I Deadline
First-Year Early Decision II Deadline
First-Year Regular Decision Deadline