Carl J. Shapiro Science Center Virtual Tour
To optimize your tour:
1. The suggested browsers to use are Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 or 8 or Google Chrome.
2. To move through the tour, click on the white arrows on the main screen; the audio will follow.
3. When the "360" button to the right of the main screen turns orange, click on it to view the 360-degree
panoramic views of the center's classrooms, labs and other spaces. Hold down your left-click on the mouse
to scan the space. Use the shift and control keys to move in and out.
4. To resume your tour, click the X at the top right of the photo screen.
5. To view more panoramic 360s, many of which are not part of the walking tour, click the "360s" tab
to the right of the walking tour above the main screen.