The 'DEIS Impacters
This slideshow requires Flash 8 or later
Who are 'DEIS Impacters?
'DEIS Impacters are student leaders passionate about social justice who shape 'DEIS Impactfrom the ground up, helping it live up to its incredible potential. These students are passionate about Brandeis and its social justice roots. They are dedicated, optimistic team players who are excited to works with all sorts of different groups and people.
- Are responsible for outreach to certain clubs, departments, etc., and encouraging them to plan events during ‘DEIS Impact.
- As a group, make recommendations about which proposals will be part of ‘DI and make funding recommendations.
- Serve as liaisons to events, working with the club, department or individual organizers to finalize details and plan effective publicity (including off-campus outreach into Waltham).
- Are the introducer at each event, putting the event in context of the week.
- As a group, work on assessment of participant learnings during the week, as well as documentation (photos, summaries, quotes from speakers and audience members), and followup.
- Are sometimed involved in social media presence, producing a video montage, video interviews, creative marketing, campus engagement, etc.
We need "'DEIS Impacters" – core committee members – to make the big event happen!
Important Dates and Deadlines:
|'DEIS Impacters applications due:
The deadline has already passed. Please consider proposing an event, and attending the festival!
Event Proposals due:
Friday, October 16, 2015 at 12 noon
Propose an event! Learn more about proposing an event here.
RSVP on Facebook!
Meet the 2015 'DEIS Impact organizers!