We are now accepting applications on a rolling basis. For your best chance of being admitted, we advise you to apply as soon as possible.
- Participant application form (basic information)
- Participant information form
- Academic high school teacher reference
- Parent/guardian reference
- Application fee:
- $40 for Genesis and BIMA
- $20 for Mock Trial and 3D Game Design
In addition, there are program-specific application elements:
- Genesis, 3D Game Design, Mock Trial Boot Camp: High school transcript
- BIMA: Art instructor reference (in the arts discipline you wish to study at BIMA) and Art sample
- 3D Game Design: Optional sample of previous 3D or animation work
All application materials are available through our online systems.
Continuing an application
After completing the Participant Application Form, you can log into the system at any time (using the parent login) to continue your application, After logging in, choose "Forms and Documents," the yellow box near the top of the screen. There you can access all of the remaining application materials.
Some parts of the application require you to fill out forms directly into the system. Some parts require you to submit additional materials by fax or online.