Campus Shuttles and Van Routes
Brandeis provides safe and efficient transportation for all members of the community who need to travel from one point to another on campus or who need to commute to downtown Waltham, Cambridge or Boston.
End of Academic Year Transportation Schedule. Please review the linked document for changes to the transportation schedule effective May 2, 2022 through May 17, 2022. This may be different than what is listed on the individual service webpage.
This past summer we reevaluated our transportation system using the 2021 Campus Transportation Survey. As a result of that survey, improvements have been implemented over the course of the semester. As we work to improve campus transportation we would like to hear from you about your experiences with the service. We urge Students, Faculty, and Staff to use our new University Transportation Feedback Form to make their voices heard.
Last Updated 4/13/2021
- Daytime Campus Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking
- Campus BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking | Route Map
Waltham and Beyond
- Daytime Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking | Route Map
- Evening Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation Monday - Friday 4 PM to 12 AM): Schedule | Route Map
- Market Basket Shuttle: Schedule | Details
- Evening Waltham BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | Live Tracking | Route Map
- Boston/Cambridge Shuttle: Schedule | Details | Route Map