Public Safety offers tips, and parking permit pickup times
- Don’t prop open outside doors to residence halls.
- Never let strangers into your residence hall
- Alert University police of suspicious people at extension 65000
- Know where emergency phones are located and walk on lighted paths.
- Make sure all window and door locks are operating properly
- Always lock your room door, especially while sleeping or going out
- Use the Escort Safety Service which begins Thursday August 26th
Don’t get towed: To ensure emergency access to all residence halls, please respect fire lanes. These lanes, surrounding Ziv, Ridgewood and The Village Residence Hall are to be used by emergency vehicles only. Cars left in these lanes will be towed immediately by Brandeis Police. Also, the Electronic Gate Access for Ziv and Ridgewood is restricted to Emergency Vehicle use for Community-related concerns.
If you have a question, please contact x64240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Car owners please note: Decals for on-campus parking may be picked up at the following places and times:
Students may pick up parking decals at the Atrium in the Shapiro Student Center from 9:00a.m. until 3:30p.m. on the following schedule:
-- Wednesday, Sept. 1st - Last Name beginning with A - K
-- Thursday, Sept. 2nd - Last Name beginning with L - Z
-- Friday, Sept. 3rd - Students who have not yet picked up a sticker
Bring along a driver's license, vehicle registration & student ID. The fee is
$120.00 for Commuters, $60.00 for Charles River and $250.00 for residents. The fee will be charged to the student's account. Students returning to Brandeis may park their cars in any student lot until decals have been issued. Please remember that students parking in a faculty/staff area are subject to ticketing and towing.