- Beyond her 300th win, Dallamora is a players' coachSept. 10, 2014
Women's soccer head coach Denise Dallamora has been a game changer both on and off the field for her players.
- Brandeis fencers compete in South KoreaJuly 9, 2014
Five Brandeis fencers have traveled to Suwon, South Korea to participate in an international competition and cultural exchange.
- Brandeis student-athletes earn All-America honorsMay 27, 2014
Mohamed Sidique '15 and Carley Cooke '15 turned in All-American performances at the 2014 NCAA Division III track and field and tennis championships.
- Brandeis staff and faculty are running for goodApril 17, 2014
Several members of the Brandeis community will be running in the 118th Boston Marathon on Monday, April 21. A few of them shared their thoughts with BrandeisNow about their motivation for being part of this year’s marathon.
- Brandeis staff to run Boston Marathon for bombing victimApril 11, 2014
The 2014 Boston Marathon will have extra meaning for many, including assistant swim coach Breda O’Connor and club sports coordinator Matt Callahan. They will be running the race to raise money for Marc Fucarile, Callahan’s cousin who was seriously injured in the bombing attack during last year’s marathon.
- Runners, fencers set for NCAA championshipsMarch 12, 2014
Six Brandeis student-athletes will be competing at the NCAA championships in track and field on March 14-15 and in fencing on March 20-23.
- Brandeis fencers primed for NCAA RegionalsFeb. 26, 2014
Brandeis repeats as New England Intercollegiate Fencing Conference champions and now look forward to qualifying for the NCAA Championships.
- Women’s cross country earns trip to NCAA Division III championshipsNov. 20, 2013
The women's cross country team finished fifth at the New England Division III regional championships, paving the way for the program's first NCAA championship berth since 2001.
- Men's soccer heads back to NCAA Division III tournamentNov. 12, 2013
For the second year in a row, the Brandeis men’s soccer team has qualified for the NCAA Division III tournament. The Judges, who posted a 14-4-1 record in the regular season and earned an at-large berth to the tournament, will once again host the first two rounds.
- Brandeis scores big with athletic homecomingOct. 15, 2013
Hundreds of former Brandeis athletes — from 'Benny’s Boys,' who represented the school on the football field in the 1950s, to young alumni whose onetime teammates still compete for the Judges — gathered on campus last weekend for the inaugural athletics homecoming to celebrate a sports program that has always prized excellence on both sides of the student-athlete equation.
- Visit Story Archive »