- A year in pictures: A photographic retrospective of 2015Dec. 31, 2015
From record snowfall to the naming of a new president, it was a busy and notable year at Brandeis. Take a few minutes to enjoy a photographic retrospective of the year that was on campus.
- Coven named New England coach of the yearDec. 22, 2015
Brandeis men's soccer coach Mike Coven was named New England Coach of the Year by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America following the Judges' 18-3-1 season and a trip to the NCAA Division III tournament.
- Peering inside the brains of football playersDec. 9, 2015
Madeline Engeler ’16 began researching concussions after she suffered a blow to her head while playing volleyball. What she found sheds new light on brain injuries suffered by athletes.
- Bryson claims UAA cross country title; Men’s soccer clinches leagueNov. 2, 2015
Emily Bryson ’19 won the University Athletic Association’s women’s individual cross country championship and the men's soccer team won the UAA championship outright for the first time in the program's history this weekend.
- Before sunrise: Brandeis crew practices before campus awakesOct. 29, 2015
Even though the Brandeis Judges rowers are a club team, they nevertheless compete against some of the country's best athletes and top rowing programs.
- Alumni return to campus for Homecoming 2015Oct. 19, 2015
Homecoming 2015 invited all Brandeis students and alumni to come together and show their Judges pride at athletic events throughout a fun weekend of activities and events.
- Sousa '90 promoted to senior associate V.P. for Student Affairs; Dempsey '93 named acting A.D.Sept. 21, 2015
In her new role, Sheryl Sousa will have oversight of a range of student services and programs, including community service, interfaith chaplaincy, orientation, student activities, and student rights and community standards.
- 500! Coven reaches milestone win in dramatic fashionSept. 15, 2015
A 1-0, double-overtime victory against local rival Babson propelled men's soccer coach Mike Coven to his historic 500th win.
- Pete Varney announces retirement as baseball coach after 34 yearsJune 25, 2015
Varsity baseball coach Pete Varney has led the Judges to the post-season 21 times in 34 years, including 12 berths in the NCAA tournament and one appearance at the NCAA Division III World Series.
- Senior athletes recognized at Charlie’s BreakfastJune 2, 2015
Nine seniors were honored and given awards for their work inside and outside the athletic arena at Charlie's Breakfast, an annual Commencement weekend event sponsored by Friends of Brandeis Athletics.
- Ultimate Frisbee takes second at national championshipsMay 26, 2015
Brandeis' ultimate Frisbee team, TRON, capped their most successful season in history with style and a memorable result.
- Visit Story Archive »