- Bryson claims UAA cross country title; Men’s soccer clinches leagueNov. 2, 2015
Emily Bryson ’19 won the University Athletic Association’s women’s individual cross country championship and the men's soccer team won the UAA championship outright for the first time in the program's history this weekend.
- Before sunrise: Brandeis crew practices before campus awakesOct. 29, 2015
Even though the Brandeis Judges rowers are a club team, they nevertheless compete against some of the country's best athletes and top rowing programs.
- Alumni return to campus for Homecoming 2015Oct. 19, 2015
Homecoming 2015 invited all Brandeis students and alumni to come together and show their Judges pride at athletic events throughout a fun weekend of activities and events.
- Sousa '90 promoted to senior associate V.P. for Student Affairs; Dempsey '93 named acting A.D.Sept. 21, 2015
In her new role, Sheryl Sousa will have oversight of a range of student services and programs, including community service, interfaith chaplaincy, orientation, student activities, and student rights and community standards.
- 500! Coven reaches milestone win in dramatic fashionSept. 15, 2015
A 1-0, double-overtime victory against local rival Babson propelled men's soccer coach Mike Coven to his historic 500th win.
- Pete Varney announces retirement as baseball coach after 34 yearsJune 25, 2015
Varsity baseball coach Pete Varney has led the Judges to the post-season 21 times in 34 years, including 12 berths in the NCAA tournament and one appearance at the NCAA Division III World Series.
- Senior athletes recognized at Charlie’s BreakfastJune 2, 2015
Nine seniors were honored and given awards for their work inside and outside the athletic arena at Charlie's Breakfast, an annual Commencement weekend event sponsored by Friends of Brandeis Athletics.
- Ultimate Frisbee takes second at national championshipsMay 26, 2015
Brandeis' ultimate Frisbee team, TRON, capped their most successful season in history with style and a memorable result.
- Milwaukee Bucks owner Marc Lasry visits Brandeis studentsApril 14, 2015
Lasry met with Brandeis students to talk about finance and the business of basketball, and he offered some advice.
- Diamond gem: Varney notches 700th winApril 8, 2015
Baseball head coach Pete Varney earns his 700th win when the Judges beat Worcester State 7-2. His former players share their thoughts on lessons their coach taught them.
- For Hodges and Cain sisters, family connection shows on the courtMarch 17, 2015
Both sets of siblings celebrate the Judges' recent ECAC championship win, while also reflecting on time spent together at Brandeis.
- Visit Story Archive »