Category: International Affairs
- Professor Dmitry Troyanovsky '98 is bringing German drama to Chinese theaterMarch 20, 2017
Troyanovsky is directing a production of Marius von Mayenburg "The Ugly One” at the Shanghai Dramatic Arts Center. It is a unique arrangement, and one that is entirely deliberate on Troyanovsky's part.
- Brenton Easter '02: Treasure hunterMarch 7, 2017
As an agent with Homeland Security Investigations' Cultural Property Division, Easter tracks down looted art and antiquities around the world.
- Yujie Jiang '17 is in perfect chemistry with BrandeisFeb. 10, 2017
Yujie Jiang '17 traveled halfway around the world from China to become part of the Brandeis community and has greatly enjoyed her time on campus since her arrival—from working in the chemistry laboratories to making lifelong friends and mentors.
- Brandeis Magazine winter issue on campus and onlineJan. 24, 2017
Be sure to pick up the latest edition of Brandeis Magazine for the inside scoop on President Ron Liebowitz's inauguration, as well as additional features and campus news.
- University of Basel confers upon Brandeis IBS professor an Honorary DegreeJan. 4, 2017
Brandeis International Business School Professor Stephen Cecchetti was among eight honorary degree recipients at the University of Basel's 556th Dies Academics in Switzerland.
- Amanda Zehner, MA'11, is weaving business with social responsibilityDec. 1, 2016
Zehner is the founder of Living Threads Co., which seeks to stabilize business for back strap loom weavers in Central America by connecting them with the US market.
- Brandeis community opens home and heart this ThanksgivingNov. 21, 2016
Faculty and staff members as well as alumni will host Brandeis community members from around the world at their homes this Thanksgiving.
- Remembering Shimon Peres’ legacy for Israel and the worldSept. 28, 2016
Former Israel Prime Minister Shimon Peres H'97, who visited Brandeis University twice during his political career, died on September 3.
- Cuban musician builds ties with Brandeis by playing her violinJune 29, 2016
Cuban violinist Paula Ochoa came to Brandeis for one week to participate in the Bach Unaccompanied Violin workshop at the invitation of music professor Daniel Stepner.
- Anat Hoffman visits Hadassah-Brandeis InstituteJune 16, 2016
- Undergraduates, PhD candidate and recent alum win Fulbright grantsApril 26, 2016
Six Brandeisians have been awarded grants from the prestigious program and will assist in teaching English to non-native English speakers at posts around the world for a year.
- Visit Story Archive »