- Fischer renews campus sustainability effortsSept. 22, 2015
Mary Fischer, the new manager for sustainability programs, will work with students, faculty, staff and administration to help Brandeis reduce carbon emissions and advance campus sustainability.
- Lynda offers campus online training resources Sept. 8, 2015
Brandeis students, faculty and staff have free access to the website’s library of online classes and tutorials that cover a range of technical, creative and business topics.
- Segal Fellows carry social justice torch, determined to make positive societal changeSept. 3, 2015
Six graduate and undergraduate students participated in summer internships focused on social justice and leadership as Segal Fellows, a program founded in memory of Eli Segal ’64.
- Pencil or paycheck?Aug. 19, 2015
Child labor is illegal in India, but sending children to work instead of school is a way of life in many developing countries, says Nidhiya Menon, associate professor of economics at Brandeis International Business School.
- Is Puerto Rico the next Greece?July 17, 2015
Are financial crises contagious? IBS professor Daniel Bergstresser weighs in to discuss the current debt crisis in Puerto Rico, as well as its effect on American households and the municipal bond market.
- Geopolitics of oil production and its environmental and economic impactJune 23, 2015
Brandeis IBS' John Ballantine sits down with BrandeisNOW to discuss the evolving worldwide oil market and what the American consumer can expect in the months to come.
- Financial Times ranks International Business School’s MA program among the best in the USJune 22, 2015
For the fifth year in a row, Brandeis IBS MA in International Economics and Finance is named among the top 10 pre-experience programs in the United States.
- Brandeis student embarks on social media research trip around the worldJune 3, 2015
Few people have the chance to travel the world in the course of a lifetime, but Kevin Dupont ’16 will do so in one summer.
- Jens Hilscher and Michael McKay win Brandeis IBS Teaching Awards May 21, 2015
They were presented the annual awards in a ceremony commencement weekend.
- Brandeis International Business School graduates encouraged to apply skills, make an impact around the world
May 17, 2015
Brandeis International Business School honored 244 graduates, who represented 44 countries, at the school’s 21st annual Diploma Ceremony on Sunday.
- Field Projects provide ‘practical, hands-on business experience’May 6, 2015
Brandeis International Business School's immersive consulting course challenges students to apply what they’ve learned in the classroom to help companies evaluate, analyze, and solve real problems.
- TripAdvisor CEO and co-founder visits BrandeisApril 23, 2015
- Brandeis expands online course offerings with Learning Analytics graduate certificateApril 14, 2015
Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies' fully-online graduate certificate program in Learning Analytics is for professionals with strong backgrounds in education, instructional design, or institutional research.
- Milwaukee Bucks owner Marc Lasry visits Brandeis studentsApril 14, 2015
Lasry met with Brandeis students to talk about finance and the business of basketball, and he offered some advice.
- Former U.S. Ambassador Thomas Pickering to speak at commencementMarch 30, 2015
Senior statesman is one of five honorary degree recipients being recognized for achievements in literature, international relations, dance and culinary culture.
- Board approves tenure appointments, two new degree programsFeb. 13, 2015
The Board of Trustees has approved tenure for two Brandeis International Business School faculty members and the establishment of two new degree programs.
- Brandeis alumni and scholars win prestigious book awardsFeb. 11, 2015
- Alan Khazei to give keynote address at 2015 'DEIS ImpactJan. 22, 2015
The festival of social justice runs from Jan. 30 to Feb. 9.
- Visit Story Archive »