- Expanding your comfort zoneApril 24, 2017
Brandeis International Business School professor Andy Molinsky, author of "Reach: A New Strategy to Help You Step Outside Your Comfort Zone, Rise to the Challenge and Build Confidence," explains the benefits of going outside your comfort zone.
- Brandeis Magazine winter issue on campus and onlineJan. 24, 2017
Be sure to pick up the latest edition of Brandeis Magazine for the inside scoop on President Ron Liebowitz's inauguration, as well as additional features and campus news.
- University of Basel confers upon Brandeis IBS professor an Honorary DegreeJan. 4, 2017
Brandeis International Business School Professor Stephen Cecchetti was among eight honorary degree recipients at the University of Basel's 556th Dies Academics in Switzerland.
- Brandeis innovators seek to make an impactNov. 28, 2016
The second annual Innovation Showcase captured the deep entrepreneurial spirit on campus across a variety of disciplines.
- How technology has changed the music industryNov. 1, 2016
Susan Dodes ’83, P’19, a professor of music industry studies, explains how new technology, like streaming services, have changed the importance of scoring a major record label deal. Dodes will be part of a panel discussion at Brandeis Nov. 10.
- Two alumnae carve a niche in the pop culture worldSept. 14, 2016
Meet Rose Del Vecchio '14 and Jenny Cheng '14, who channeled their love of pop culture and comic books to team up and launch a business that empowers women.
- Video: What is 'glocalization?' Brandeis IBS Prof. Andy Molinsky explainsSept. 6, 2016
Localization and globalization are two concepts on opposite ends of the spectrum — or are they?
- Brandeis University names two alumni to Board of TrusteesAug. 30, 2016
The Brandeis Board of Trustees has elected Georg B. Muzicant ’02, IBS MA ’03, and Mindy L. Schneider ’75 to the university’s governing body.
- Senior faculty appointed to leadership positions at Brandeis International Business SchoolAug. 15, 2016
Peter Petri will serve as interim dean and Kathryn Graddy has been named senior associate dean of Brandeis International Business School.
- Brandeis University Names Stewart Uretsky Executive Vice President for Finance and AdministrationAug. 12, 2016
Brandeis University has named Stewart Uretsky, a financial executive with deep experience at academic institutions, as executive vice president for finance and administration. In this key role, Uretsky will provide leadership for Brandeis’ financial, administrative and operational functions.
- Bruce Magid to step down as dean of Brandeis International Business SchoolJuly 27, 2016
Magid, who has served as dean since 2007, will step down in August to join a British-based global education company.
- Scientific innovation for positive impact: SPROUT awards announcedJuly 11, 2016
The SPROUT Program - designed to encourage and support entrepreneurial activity within the Brandeis community for students, faculty and staff - awarded $100,000 in seed money to eight promising teams.
- Put your mind to workMay 19, 2016
Brandeis IBS professor and alumnus urges newest graduates to use both theory and practice to change the world.
- Alumnus Len Asper '86 to speak at 2016 International Business School diploma ceremonyMay 17, 2016
- Visit Story Archive »