- TripAdvisor CEO and co-founder visits BrandeisApril 23, 2015
- Brandeis expands online course offerings with Learning Analytics graduate certificateApril 14, 2015
Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies' fully-online graduate certificate program in Learning Analytics is for professionals with strong backgrounds in education, instructional design, or institutional research.
- Milwaukee Bucks owner Marc Lasry visits Brandeis studentsApril 14, 2015
- Former U.S. Ambassador Thomas Pickering to speak at commencementMarch 30, 2015
Senior statesman is one of five honorary degree recipients being recognized for achievements in literature, international relations, dance and culinary culture.
- Board approves tenure appointments, two new degree programsFeb. 13, 2015
The Board of Trustees has approved tenure for two Brandeis International Business School faculty members and the establishment of two new degree programs.
- Brandeis alumni and scholars win prestigious book awardsFeb. 11, 2015
- Alan Khazei to give keynote address at 2015 'DEIS ImpactJan. 22, 2015
The festival of social justice runs from Jan. 30 to Feb. 9.
- Sorensen Fellows reflect on summer journeysDec. 15, 2014
The six fellows had internships that took them around the globe. They described their experiences in a recent presentation.
- World of Work helps open doors for ambitious undergradsDec. 8, 2014
The Hiatt Career Center program awards stipends for Brandeis students performing unpaid internships. For some students, it allows for opportunities that wouldn't have been possible.
- Brandeis IBS announces creation of Hassenfeld Family Innovation CenterNov. 6, 2014
Brandeis International Business School has received a $2.5 million gift to establish the Hassenfeld Family Innovation Center, which will to support faculty research while catalyzing innovation on campus.
- Ebola in West Africa: The outbreak's impact and a look to the futureNov. 6, 2014
Public health physician and adjunct professor Theo J.C. Lippeveld and director of the PhD Program at the Heller School and Chief Economist of the Global Health Bureau for USAID Allyala K. Nandakumar talked about Ebola in West Africa last week.
- Shota Adamia carves his niche in the fashion worldNov. 4, 2014
After winning a $10,000 scholarship and connecting with designers and clothing retailers worldwide, a career of runways and red carpets awaits.
- Princeton Review names Brandeis IBS a top business schoolOct. 10, 2014
Brandeis International Business School earns place on Princeton Review's best business school list for seventh consecutive year.
- Ghanaian President John Mahama visits BrandeisSept. 30, 2014
John D. Mahama, President of the Republic of Ghana, visited Brandeis to present his lecture "The Promise of Africa."
- President Lawrence addresses the state of the university at staff town hallSept. 18, 2014
Brandeis President Frederick M. Lawrence updated staff members about the state of the university at his annual town hall meeting in Levin Ballroom.
- Study: Emotional reactions to fiction and 'based on a true story' are about the same Sept. 18, 2014
Consumers tend to think they will have a stronger emotional reaction to works based on real events, but recent research by Professor Jane Ebert found reactions were insensitive to whether content was fiction.
- Uniting physics, business for the greater goodJune 17, 2014
Camille Girabawe and Bernard Hishamunda are joining the laws of physics and the principles of business to improve lives, especially in their native Rwanda.
- Sprout Grants encourage innovation, entrepreneurship June 16, 2014
The winners of the 2014 Brandeis Virtual Incubator Sprout Grant Program will share $50,000 in funding to support the research and development of technologies that tackle epilepsy, cancer, clean energy, genetic engineering, the treatment of diabetes, and accessible science education.
- Brandeis launches MS in eLearning design, technologyJune 5, 2014
Brandeis has established a new master of science degree in online instructional design and technology in response to the growing national need for professionals highly skilled in the development of digital learning resources.
- Business school honors teaching excellenceMay 30, 2014
Andy Molinsky and Jay Leu received the Brandeis International Business School's Excellence in Teaching Awards in recognition of their dedication to teaching and mentoring.
- Couples, choose your wedding registry wisely May 27, 2014
In a recent study, Xin Wang, assistant professor of marketing at the Brandeis International Business School, explored gift giving behavior in online wedding registries, including how guest motivations impact gift choice, what sells and what goes unpurchased in registries, which stores do better than others and why.
- Visit Story Archive »