Jewish Educators Workshop
In 2015-2016, the Brandeis Design Lab offered a series of one-day workshops to Boston area Jewish Educators. At this time the Brandeis Design Lab is not offering stand alone workshops. At this time our work is focused on partnering with local communities, we are running community based Design Labs to train local educators in Design Thinking alongside their teen designers.
Documents are constantly updated so don't be surprised if something looks different than you remember:
- The Interview Game: Helps teach teens interviewing skills.
- Design Lab Boot Camp Presentation
- Stages of Design Thinking Posters: The 3 stages used by the Brandeis Design Lab.
- "Yes, and" Improv Game
- "How might we" Statements: A nice reminder from the IDEO Design Kit on why we like to use "How might we" statements.
- Empathy Map: The Stanford d.school overview of how to make an Empathy Map.
- Analogous Spaces: IDEO's approach to finding those powerful analogies to your design challenge.
- Brainstorming Rules: A nice refresher about group rules for brainstorming.