WhoCash is the campus debit plan that can be used for purchases in:
- All Dining Services locations
- Campus bookstore
- Copy Center
- Hardware Repair Shop (LTS)
- Domenic's (Sachar Building)
- Public printing and photocopying facilities on campus
- Paying library dues and fines
- Laundry rooms in all Residence Halls
- Student Service Bureau
The advantage of WhoCash: You can dine, shop, copy, print and do your laundry around campus without carrying cash!
WhoCash can also be used off campus at:
- South Street Café
- Prime Deli
There are multiple ways to deposit money to your WhoCash account:
- With check or cash in the Campus Card Office in Kutz Hall. Please have exact change when paying with cash.
- If you have a credit balance on your SAGE account and wish to use all or part of it as payment for WhoCash, you must go to Student Financial Services in Usdan before coming to the card office. They will give you a signed form with the requested amount, which you then need to bring to the Campus Card Office to make the deposit.
- You can also deposit WhoCash online by clicking on the link below. Using your Unet ID and password, you will be connected to your meal plan/points (if you have a meal plan), and your WhoCash account. This will allow you to check the balance of your meal plan, guest meals and your point balance (if applicable). It will also allow you to make a deposit with a credit or debit card.
- View your Meal Plan/WhoCash balances or add WhoCash. You MUST have a WhoCash account before you can make a deposit online. If you DO NOT already have a WhoCash account, email us at email@example.com or call 781-736-4230. We will open an account for you.