Guest and Visitor Policy
As of June 1, visitors may access campus under the following guidelines:
- Complete and pass the Brandeis Daily Health Assessment each day a visit is made to campus.
- Wear a properly-fitting mask covering the nose and mouth while indoors. Masks should also be worn outdoors when not fully vaccinated or unable to maintain physical distance.
- Stay at least 6 feet/2 meters (about 2 arm lengths) from others when feasible.
- Comply with any Massachusetts state travel guidance if traveling from out of state.
- Visit campus briefly (1 day or less; not overnight) are no longer required to submit a negative result from a COVID test prior to their visit to campus.
- Visit campus for more than one day (more than one day in a row or stay overnight) are required to submit a negative test result from an rtPCR test from a sample taken within 72 hours prior to their arrival on campus to their campus host.
Children may accompany their parents who are Brandeis Community members to campus for brief visits. Pets may also come to work with their owners as they did prior to COVID-19, provided the pet does not interfere with other employees’ comfort or ability to do their work.
If traveling to Brandeis from an international location, visitors must submit a negative test result from an rtPCR test from a sample taken within 72 hours prior to their arrival on campus.
Students wishing to apply to Brandeis as undergraduates and their families are invited to come to campus for tours through our Office of Admissions. You may register for in-person campus tours which begin June 7.
Learn more about applying to Brandeis on the Admissions website.