Apply for an ENACT Fellowship
ENACT: The Educational Network for Active Civic Transformation is now accepting and reviewing applications for faculty fellows who are faculty members at a two or four year college or university in Iowa or Kentucky.
This cohort will join a thriving network of faculty fellows across the United States who are teaching new courses or enhancing existing courses that engage students in hands-on study and work related to state-level legislation. Fellows will advance this work together, learning from one another's pedagogy and sharing in each other's successes.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A faculty member at a two or four year college or university in either Iowa or Kentucky.
- Their students must be primarily undergraduates.
- Commit to reviewing the recordings and materials of the 2021 virtual ENACT Institute.
- Commit to teaching an ENACT course at least twice within four years of joining ENACT, with the first iteration being within the two years of joining.
- All institute expenses are paid as part of the ENACT Fellowship.
- Fellows are eligible to apply for grants of up to $1,000 to support their course development and course work and to access research funds to study the effects of ENACT courses.
- Fellows and their students will have full access to the ENACT Network.